KEEN gift cards are good for all products on keenfootwear.com.
You can purchase a gift card and we will email it to your recipient
or you can print it out to deliver it personally.
Click here to read the e-gift card terms and conditions.
Enter gift card amount:
Message Limit message to 500 characters
e-GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Date of Last Revision: November 5, 2009
- KEEN’s e-Gift Cards are redeemable for available merchandise on keenfootwear.com and cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Purchaser is responsible for providing a deliverable e-mail address. Delivery of all KEEN e-Gift Cards will be electronic and is subject to payment authorization barring any technical difficulties. A plastic gift card will not be sent.
- Protect the e-Gift Card: the bearer is responsible if it is lost or stolen. Lost or stolen cards will not be cancelled. Replacement will occur with proof of purchase and only for the remaining value shown on our records.
- E-Gift Cards do not have an expiration or dormancy fee.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's e-Gift Card account when redeemed. To obtain current balance, call 1-866-676-5336 or visit www.keenfootwear.com.
- KEEN, INC., NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, MAKES ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO KEEN E-GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEMS WITH AN E-GIFT CARD, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO A NONFUNCTIONAL E-GIFT CARD CODE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH E-GIFT CARD.
- When you purchase, receive or redeem a KEEN e-Gift Card, you agree that the laws of the State of Oregon, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern the e-Gift Card terms and conditions.
- KEEN e-Gift Cards cannot be purchased using a promo code.
Choose an image for your card:
Already have a gift card?
Click here to check your balance.